Thank you for your contributions. In your future editions please note the following items:
- Instrumental songs are to be created and indicated as such, rather than left as black tracks on album and artist pages...
- Pages with Japanese titles shall receive Japanese as fletter (not symbol or fletter of romanized title)
- Page Names, please see LyricWiki:Page Names, BOYFRIEND -> Boyfriend
- Translations and romanizations of CJK songs shall receive their own separate pages
- Lyric formatting (all languages): Help:Contents/Editing/Formatting/Songs#Lyrics, no chorus, repeat, x2, etc.
Please familiarize yourself with our documentation... some tips
- Undoing admin edits is asking for trouble, kindly refrain
- Page names may not contain (Feat...) see LyricWiki:Page Names
- submitting lyrics? plz see Help:Contents/Editing/Formatting/Songs#Lyrics
- editing artist pages? plz see Help:Contents/Editing/Formatting/Artists#Other Songs
- kindly the OS sections is named "Other Songs", not "Other songs"
- I hope you read all of the above, including my older message from last year and respond.
- Your block will be removed when we hear your response. HTH --ES (talk) 07:28, August 4, 2016 (UTC)
- I had no idea that there was an admin edit in the first place.
- I didn't know that, as it is a fairly unusual situation for an artist to have two different versions of the same song with no difference in title or naming other than a tagged featured artist (according to iTunes). I figured someone may have misunderstood, hence the reason for editing that accompanied the rename.
- Not sure how this applies to the edits in question
- see next response
- In haste, I went by grammar rules (as "Other songs" is not a proper noun), and not LyricWikia rules. I do apologize.
- I read the initial message shortly after it was left; it did not request a response, and there did not seem to be much to say, so I did not give one. Had not seen the follow up until now.
- I certainly hope so. Iantuition (talk) 07:39, August 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Plz see the move log.
- both versions can be accommodated on one page
- Maybe because you haven't read it?
- In fact everything that you inserted in OS are singles, that was my first edit you reverted, see the artist page history.
- Where is it?
- How? Even the Song formatting page has a provision for songs with slightly different lyrics to have different pages.
- I DID indeed read it, and I still don't see it. Maybe, instead of being snarky (and immature), we might both be better served by simply telling me what the issue is? Since you want to be helpful and all, no?
- At the time of that edit, there was no "Songs on Singles" section on the page. "Other Songs" had just disappeared period; I figured that I'd accidentally deleted it in frustration. Iantuition (talk) 08:03, August 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Also, the IP block has not been removed despite my response here and our full discussion of tips. Please remedy this as I would like to fix the redlinked ground zero I've had to leave on Tinashe's page as a result. Iantuition (talk) 08:58, August 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you; I hadn't realized that as I was simply filling out the SongHeader sections that were already included on the page. Iantuition (talk) 08:03, August 4, 2016 (UTC)
Community content is available under Copyright unless otherwise noted.