if your not having fun, your doing something wrong
I don't spend a whole lot of time on LW anymore...
I sometimes hang out on the IRC channel.
"How can I help?"
Well, seeing as you asked! You can:
- If you know a bit of French I'd really love it if you could transcribe/translate TZU:Myriam's Song (audio link).
- Find out last few lyrics in TZU:The Travel Song, Illzilla:Cut Feet and The Herd:Mischief.
- Certify some of the songs I watch because a second set of ears is always better.
- Look into the pages in Category:Triple J and annihilate any redlinks or pretty up any artist pages (cos It'll make me happy :P ).
Here's what I planned on doing at some point:
Category:Lists categorising stuff.
- Category:Artist Subpages stuff.
- Look into the pages in Category:Triple J and annihilate any redlinks or pretty up any artist pages.
The Herd:Summerland (2008) has lyrics with the album that I might manage to scan in.not "clean" enough to get a proper ORC.
- Dictating lyrics for TZU and The Herd songs. Coming soon is Pacman,
Who? and Position Correction.
- Certifying those songs which I am watching. Feel free to do this for me as I'm sure it's more reliable to have a second set of ears listening to it.
These are some of my favourite songs in no particular order:
- Poking fun at Johnny Howard. I must admit that I've been filmed dancing by myself to this song while drunk. Good times.
- "No regrets yet, we intend to get reckless." This is a great party song and I enjoy the story they tell.
- "I love this sunburnt country, I love it a lot/ It's just a pity about all the redneck fuck!"
- This song makes me laugh. "...cos I like to eat and laugh/ and f**k and play down low/ these are the things I know/ well hchello hchello..." So true.
- "This is the story of a girl and boy who fell in love/ and then love kicked them both in the groin..." and that's just the first line. I'm pretty sure it's based on truth too.
- "I'd rather take a razor blade and put it to my wrist/ than sell records on the basis that I have to promote/ sniffing and selling coke, toting guns and smoking dope." This song highlights what I think is a vital difference between Aussie Hip Hop and "bling" Hip Hop.
- Best riff ever!
- This is quite an awesome song, like The King Is Dead, and also has an awesome - well best in Australia in 2008 (J Award) - video clip.