Hello everybody, this is 0612. Please feel free to drop by my blog!
The pages that I have contributed significantly to are:
- When I first came, the Koda Kumi page was really short. All her albums and singles were in the wrong order and most songs didn't have lyrics.
- What I have done:
- Reordered all the entries to follow the correct release order
- Added in all the singles and albums
- Sorted out all the songs under Other Songs
- Practically emptied out the Other Songs page (which was so empty that it got deleted :P)
- Created all the lyric pages and album/single pages
- Translated Song Titles
- Created a Singles section because the page was too long
- I created this page from scratch and threw in everything... This includes:
- Album Covers
- Entire Discography
- Lyrics For two songs :P
- I always thought the page shouldn't be under an alias, but I never had any good reason to move the page. Recently I heard news that she's releasing a second single, and that move is inevitable, so I decided to move the pages. Well, I had a panicky 15 minutes (it felt like an hour :P) fixing all the double redirects and all the names, but I'm glad to say I've generally suceeded. :D Any problems on the page, please feel free to inform me.
- Moved all the pages to reflect the correct name
- Fixed up all the redirects I could find
- Added in info for her next single
- Well, seeing a page with only one section "Other Songs" really irks me :P
- Added in all their albums
- Clear out "Other Songs"
- Created Page
- Set up the general structure
- Uploaded album covers
I've had lots of help from Teknomunk, who helped me when I made mistakes (like the terrible poo I made up on the Ashita E page) and also cleaning up all the mess I made on lyric pages... So I'd just like to publish my many thanks. Cheers, Teknomunk!
Song of the Day
LyricWiki's Song of the Day programme works like this: Users vote for their favorite songs (with a description) to make it the song of a certain day. So, I've voted in these songs:
|April 12, 2007||Candle Light||Koda Kumi||"Candle Light" is a very touching song. Kumi's powerful voice coupled with pure piano tunes clearly evokes an emotion of sadness. It's a perfect combination, and has on many occasions jolted listeners to tears.|
|April 23, 2007||夢のうた (yume no uta)||Koda Kumi||Yume no Uta has a very strong and deep meaning, while its PV is very well done and very emotional. Combined with Kumi's powerful vocals, this song evokes strong emotions of sadness.|
|May 14, 2007||You||Koda Kumi||You is a song about broken love. It has a very good melody, and very touching lyrics. Koda Kumi's voice just makes listeners want to cry.|
|May 18, 2007||Rainy Day||KM-Markit||Rainy Day is a really cool Japanese Rap delivered by KM-Markit and Koda Kumi. It has a really groovy tune and KM-Markit delivers the song with real ease. Very cool.|
|June 11, 2007||恋のつぼみ (koi no tsubomi)||Koda Kumi||The lively tune and cute voice of Koda Kumi will brighten up the day of any listener. The MV is also one of her cutest!|
|June 13, 2007||タイヨウのうた (taiyou no uta)||Erika Sawajiri (Kaoru Amane)||Kaoru (aka Erika Sawajiri) has perfectly fine-tuned elements of happiness and sadness in this song. Plus, she's got great skills with her guitar.|
|September 27, 2007||STAY||Heartsdales||It's really difficult to have a song that's both cute and cool at the same time, and equally difficult for a rap to carry any emotion other than coolness. Heartsdales has done very well in making STAY cute and touching. Besides, it's their last song.|
|September 28, 2007||SWITCH||Koda Kumi, Heartsdales and LiSA||It's not very often that two singers and one group collaborate on one single song. It is equally unlikely that in a collaboration, every person's voice is heard almost all the time. This song is highly unique, very cool, and has a really catchy tune.|
|October 4, 2007||バカヤROW (BAKAYA-Row)||KM-Markit and VERBAL (m-flo)||KM-Markit raps really well, and it's simply amazing to see how he can tackle the his raps with such ease. BAKAYA-Row has a simply catchy tune, and the collaboration between two of Japan's best rappers (KM with VERBAL, who is part of m-flo) really makes it the best rap I've ever heard.|
|October 9, 2007||The Love Bug||m-flo and BoA||Nice, catchy tune, and VERBAL can really rap. This song just feels very fun to listen to.|
|October 12, 2007||Shining||Heartsdales||Interesting lyrics, and a really groovy beat. There is an interesting contrast between the two sisters' voices that makes me replay this song for the whole day and not get tired of it.|
I generally refer to other free resource websites, either Wiki.Theppn or Wikipedia.
If you wish to contact me, please use my talk page.