Short English Blurb
The short English lines at the beginning of the song are not included in the lyrics on the official CD booklet, so I've omitted them as they are at best, fan transcription and speculation. Please don't edit them back in unless you can show definite and official proof. -Atashi 01:11, 16 May 2007 (EDT)
- I just found the song's PV on YouTube and the English text is clearly in the song. It is not sung by Takanori, but rather spoken by a woman. I am not surprised that it is not included on the booklet. A fan transcription it is, but speculation it is not.
- - teknomunk (talk,E) 01:31, 16 May 2007 (EDT)
- Wait, where? I looked at the YouTube link to the PV but I didn't see any text. -Atashi 19:23, 16 May 2007 (EDT)
- Yes, I'm aware of the said stuff but since there is no official text provided, the transcription is speculation- Different people will interpret what they hear slightly differently. That's why I think those lines shouldn't be provided, like rules on the original Wikipedia would support. If fuzzy interpretation rules are different here, then... -Atashi 22:22, 16 May 2007 (EDT)
- I don't know if we will ever have official text on those words, but I think it is better to have something close than to have nothing at all. If it is wrong, it can always be changed. But there are words there and so I think that the best guess should be there. That is my opinion, however, I know of no policy here regarding this matter.
- - teknomunk (talk,E) 22:30, 16 May 2007 (EDT)
- The policy that I have on my website for most lyrics is that if it's not in the official lyrics, it's not going to be posted, so that debates over "but I heard XXX!" are prevented from starting. I suppose a separate subject title providing the lines and statement of fan transcription can be written up. I'll just do that now. -Atashi 22:37, 16 May 2007 (EDT)
- I edited the intro comments to remove the impression that somehow those words are any less valuable because of their "un-officialness." Official lyrics from websites and liner notes and songbooks unfortunately often have errors. Back when I started out here, I would input lyrics from my albums from the CD booklets and then listen while double-checking them. I was shocked at how often words were changed, choruses doubled, etc. Sometimes the ear is a better tool. If there is a dispute between two versions, and either could be accurate (those singers sure like to mumble and slur their words at times) then "official" sources should obviously be the tie-breaker. (R.E.M.'s It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) is an excellent example of a song that is so fast and has mostly uncommon and unfamiliar phrases that the recent editing with reference to an official lyric list is necessary because everyone hears something a little different.) But, as teknomunk said, the strength of this lyric site is that it is community-edited. Errors and such will eventually fade away.----Kiefer 23:22, 16 May 2007 (EDT)
Does truth exist beyond the gates? = The truth exists beyond the gates
I don't want anything anymore = Don't worry I need to anymore (engrish, I can only tell "don't worry" is in there for sure..I can only say for sure, it's not "I don't want anything anymore")???
I don't see the way as before = Why don't we know we asking for? (I'm entirely, entirely unsure - but it's definitely, definitely engrish..it's something along those lines)???
Sun will rise = Soul will rise
Hold inside = Cold inside
Give me sight to see inside = Cold inside. See inside.
Take a bite night by night = They can fight, night by night.
- On the other hand, I'm rather sure the "Don't want anything anymore" and the "I don't see the way as before" is correct. While this is just speculation, to say "Cold inside" as "Give me sight" is rather bizarre, so I don't think it's "Cold inside". It sounds more like "View inside, See inside" to me, and I think it's "Take a bite". Even if they change the English to match the Japanese tongue, it wouldn't change so much from a "Fight" to something with a "bai~". ---- Heavenwargod (Unregistered)