Shouldn't this be under AC/DC? Just sayin'.... --Kiefer 16:12, 15 February 2007 (EST)
- Indeed i'm gonna do this. AC DC is stupid, in my opinion... — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).
- There is already a redirect. Of course AC/DC/DC is kinda dangerous because, technically, it's a subpage of AC/DC. But as long as there are no problems, we can keep AC/DC DC and let AC/DC/DC redirect to it. We can also consider AC/DC Slash DC per LW:PN, but actually that's even more stupid :) I propose keeping the pages under AC/DC DC and let AC/DC redirect --Mischko 15:28, 14 March 2007 (EDT)
- But LW:PN also says that the name should be as close to the original as possible, barring some sort of wiki-breaking technical restrictions. If it doesn't break anything, it should be moved. (Even super-anal-retentive Wikipedia has it at AC/DC. And that's sayin' somethin'!) --Kiefer 22:53, 14 March 2007 (EDT)
- OK, you convinced me (easy huh?) I'll add the move tags. --Mischko 14:18, 15 March 2007 (EDT)
- I moved it, if you don't mind. Now, if you really don't mind, somebody has to move the song pages. -- Mychemfan13 19:10, 29 April 2007 (EDT)
Community content is available under Copyright unless otherwise noted.