September 30, 2018: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominated this song because it reminds me of my best friend, who died on September 30, 2016
Preferred Date: September 30, 2018
September 29, 2018: by
- Nominated by Unidality.
- Tiene una letra muy profunda éxtasis puro no se puede expresar si no lo vives muy dentro como la existencia misma.
September 28, 2018: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It's sad and nice like no other songs. Her voice is natural and beautiful without yelling or shouting, and it sounds like an almost surprise to hear such a melody without crazy bits. The words are touchy and very soul... I think everyone has had these sad moments of separation... forever... It's like an unfinished story from the heart. I don't know if no one has sung even close to that in English or other languages. She is the best for today! Gold medal!
September 27, 2018: by
- Nominated by 2600:1:937E:88DF:682B:8B66:249F:C86E.
- I nominated this song because it's very beautiful and meaningful. It's simple and different compared to the other songs that are popular today. That's what I love about it!
September 26, 2018: by
- Nominated by Cubs Fan.
- Consistently rated one of, if not the, worst songs ever written, it's still got an amusing charm to it, like trying to rhyme "drunk" and "hump". And in the current "
" era, you have to enjoy the novelty that songs like this, about women using their feminine assets to get what they want, were once considered socially acceptable.
September 25, 2018: by
- Nominated by 2A02:560:42E3:1200:916D:BDB1:B06C:122C.
- I nominated this song because this is one of the tracks which is perfectly describing what I need to do from time to time. Besides, it is also one of many beautiful A23 songs.
September 24, 2018: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- This song, in my opinion, has a true meaning that is strong and powerful in a good way.
Preferred Date: September 24, 2018
September 23, 2018: by
- Nominated by 2605:6000:54C0:8000:8DD8:ABD:DBCC:453B.
- I saw a live video of this song performed by Larnelle Harris. His sheer love for God embodied all areas of him and his performance. The pathos of emotions, the lyrics, the musical orchestration, all testified to a deep experience with God and anointing of the Holy Spirit. Moreover for me, those two words: "But God" have been the turning point in every impossible equation that "makes no sense" to turn things around into an absolute favorable miracle; "saving the day" always!
September 22, 2018: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- It's beautiful from start to finish. I can't get enough of this song's epic feel, and the way the lyrics and music just pour out into my ears is pure bliss.
September 21, 2018: by
- Nominated by Spirtbrat.
- Many Oscars were won because the movie character always found a way to say the right things at the right time. Timeless lines.
These lyrics capture a mood and a state of mind and convey it better than the movie was able to.
15 years ago Eminem was a true artist that will resonate with us for ages.
September 20, 2018: by
- Nominated by 2A00:23C5:9307:B800:3C8C:DBC1:D266:7E55.
- I nominate this song in celebration of
, a cricketer recognised as one of England’s greatest batsmen and who recently retired from his international career.
September 19, 2018: by
- Nominated by Hornean.
- It's rather strange for this song to be at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for just one week. Plus it appeared on the film, "Digimon: The Movie".
September 18, 2018: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominate this song because it is such a catchy tune. You'll be tapping your toe to the beat in no time and it will stick in your head days later.
September 17, 2018: by
- Nominated by 91.49.
- This is one of the most beautiful pop ballads ever. The melody - carried by Morten Harket's gorgeous voice - meanders delightfully across verses and chorus and at the end the song gets rather dramatic, supported by great string arrangements.
The video is another masterpiece by Steve Barron. It has singer Morten morph into different animals. Very suitable for the lyrics that are about searching for your loved one everywhere - high and low.
September 16, 2018: by
- Nominated by Hornean.
- I heard this song on an episode of "
" in a scene when Malcolm went to the incinerator to burn the money just before he was killed off-screen by an unknown killer who would later be revealed to be his friend Henry Dunn. Plus, it peaked at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1961.
September 15, 2018: by
- Nominated by CraftOfMojang.
- The song is a cover of the poem "September, 1918", which is about a woman's observations of a beautiful day, but remarks that she has no time to enjoy the day due to the broken state of the world. Day doesn't matter as long as it is in September.
Preferred Date: September 15, 2018 (100th anniversary of September in 1918)
September 14, 2018: by
- Nominated by Abbacadabra.
- The reason I nominated this song is that it is always fun to "rock out" to. With an extended outro on the album version featuring a long synth solo, courtesy of Tony Banks on his ARP Quadra, it always has me trying to play along even when far from a keyboard.
September 13, 2018: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- Because the world may be on the brink of nuclear war and the president takes this all too lightly, being uninterested in diplomacy. Also, there is a new book on the
that I believe was the inspiration for the song... a pact to outlaw war.
September 12, 2018: by
- Nominated by Kyleroo.
- This nomination is dedicated to Filipino fans of "Sponge Cola" and "Da Adventures of Pedro Penduko", and it's very underrated so I want people to notice it.
September 11, 2018: by
- Nominated by 2601:6C0:C000:5303:508A:44FF:4B0B:5DE6.
- I nominate this song because the underlying meaning is about suicide bombers. It has their perspective, God's perspective, and the parents' perspective. It is a gentle yet abrasive song. Remember and never forget.
Preferred Date: September 11, 2018 (17th Anniversary of 09/11)
September 10, 2018: by
- Nominated by 2A02:C7F:5043:6500:19AB:CB92:8D5C:FF8C.
- I nominated this song because the soundtrack is one of the best soundtracks there are for the gaming industry, adding instruments at each cycle of the lyrics.
September 09, 2018: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominate this song because it's simple yet full of emotion. The melodies and harmonies are perfects.
September 08, 2018: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominated this song cause it's one of my favourite childhood songs. Me, a 5 year old girl, belting out this and I loved it so much and also it reflects (now) what it's like to fall in love, a celebration for engagement, upcoming wedding.
September 07, 2018: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominated this song because I believe it's still politically and socially relevant today, if not more so.
September 06, 2018: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- Perfect psychedelic chant. Haunting and soothing: the song is a classical paradox. Love it
September 05, 2018: by
- Nominated by 2602:306:C5E5:A450:C1EA:3922:CDDF:2664.
- It's a great catchy tune, has a good vibe, upbeat, happy, and I'd like to remember David Cassidy for this song.
September 04, 2018: by
- Nominated by Cubs Fan.
- Though I'm not a big fan of contemporary pop music, I was pleasantly surprised at how hard Rob Schneider, a comedian whom I don't find funny at all, the irony that I've taken to the song as much as I have amuses me.
can rock. And considering her father is Saturday Night Live alum
September 03, 2018: by &
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- A friendly reminder that we all have stop signs in our life and that we ought to overcome them and not break our neck ;)
September 02, 2018: by
- Nominated by Grayhoof85.
- This song is a powerful, moving, and emotional tale of a man who struggles to keep his daughter safe, but finds that he himself is her worst enemy. It’s also a musical masterpiece, with a somber piano track that slowly transitions to a fast-paced rock ballad, highlighting the singer’s torment.
September 01, 2018: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- I nominated this song because it is so melodical and beautifully written. I first heard it sung by Ignacio of IL Volo.