June 30, 2018: by
- Nominated by 2607:F010:2E9:6:2CFE:89D3:169D:3E7B.
- I nominate this song, because it continues to inspire me everyday. The lyrics are relatable, and are motivational.
Preferred Date: June 30, 2018 (Release date of Little White Lie)
June 29, 2018: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song because I was feeling really bad but I heard this song and I don't think it was a coincidence, I was meant to listen to it and now it helps me get by.
June 28, 2018: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- I nominate this song because it is the only remake of this song that ranks right up near the original by
. It shows off the talent and voice of the singer, Christian Kane. The upbeat tempo makes you happy.
June 27, 2018: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominated this song because it is a great song with funny lyrics and makes me feel like the world can still be sad but you can have a positive spin to it.
June 26, 2018: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- This brings me to the past. A very nostalgic and beautiful song.
June 25, 2018: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- It’s compassion in the midst of sadness and ignorance. With an unusual tempo and acoustic sound for the group, it shows their versatility.
June 24, 2018: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I'm from the 80s and this song is so 80s. Kind of forgotten, it's up-beat and catchy. Happy music.
June 23, 2018: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I sing it to myself often... I love music sung by The Rovers and other Celtic music. Ancestry is in my bones. It's a primordial awareness wired into my psyche.
June 22, 2018: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- A beautifully written folk rock ditty from the 90s (I believe). Chops will send you into a glorious trance.
June 21, 2018: by
- Nominated by Cubs Fan.
- One of the best-selling singles of all time, and reaching #1 around the world, it's a fun, bouncy celebration of the carefree days of summer. It's a bit sad that, as a one-hit wonder, this will be what Mungo Jerry remains known for, but you have to admit that Ray Dorset knows how to write a pop song.
Preferred Date: June 21, 2018 (first day of summer)
June 20, 2018: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominated this song because it is inspirational, my favorite, and has a good meaning.
June 19, 2018: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- The present generations need to know about love and this song has a lot to of love in it.
June 18, 2018: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominated this song because it came from a Doki Doki Literature Club animation and sounds really nice
June 17, 2018: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- Admire the melody, the rendition, the artist. The song is a wishful song for me... Wishing David Cassidy were still around.
June 16, 2018: by
- Nominated by 2607:FEA8:55F:EDE1:A8BC:C85A:A181:20DE.
- It has always inspired me. I first heard Lisa Thiel's angelic voice and Goddess and indigenous and Buddhist homage songs in 1986. I fell in love.
June 15, 2018: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song because everyone should hear this rollicking little blues ditty. Much fun to sing along too.
June 14, 2018: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- Heard them on Marc Riley in session and thought this should be heard again... 30 years after I first saw them live. It's beautiful, very acoustic and rhythmic and in the 'drought of this day and age' very of now...
('Though I know that the river is dry...' - The Rover by B. Springsteen) and
The Boy in the Bubble... (B. Aeroplanes and Paul Simon - Graceland)
June 13, 2018: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- It's a great song from an amazing animated movie.
is a good movie and the song adds so much life to it.
June 12, 2018: by
- Nominated by TarAntXon.
- This song is timeless and beyond the transcendence of the music. The lyrics are important and seem to be particularly relevant to most people's perspectives at this point in time. Thank you Ellen
June 11, 2018: by
- Nominated by Hornean.
- This song is nominated to celebrate the 25th anniversary of one of the greatest films of all time, Jurassic Park. The violin riff is very uplifting.
Preferred Date: June 11, 2018 (25th anniversary of Jurassic Park)
June 10, 2018: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- This song is so smooth that the beats feel like they are rocking me to sleep
June 09, 2018: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- Under Moonshine is a great feel-good song about not being able to see a dream through and losing someone in life through death or not, it's a great story and good listening. This song is also written by rock musician Ray Thomas who passed away suddenly on January 4th 2018 and the fact that it is on the 1978 album
Preferred Date: June 9, 2018 (40th anniversary of Octave; a 1978 album by The Moody Blues)
June 08, 2018: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominated this song because it's incredibly catchy and fun to listen to. I love how it mixes both English and French.
June 07, 2018: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- An excellent flipping off the ex post break-up song.
June 06, 2018: by
- Nominated by Hornean.
- What I find interesting about this song that it was a sequel to Your Wildest Dreams as the lyrics continue the story from the latter. It was the Moody Blues' last Top 40 hit.
Preferred Date: June 6, 2018 (30th anniversary of the album, Sur la Mer.)
June 05, 2018: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- With all the fires destroying people's lives in the State of California at this time I want to share this song with them.
June 04, 2018: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- It is the future now and Kirk was way ahead of us all and selfless and like a hod. The best band.
June 03, 2018: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It's beautiful, dramatic, powerful and full of emotion.
June 02, 2018: by
- Nominated by Cubs Fan.
- An apt choice as the theme song to Smallville, it's a perfect homage to the superhero Clark Kent is destined to become. It's hard to believe Remy Zero only recorded three albums, but with its driving rhythm, I can see why the song helped The Golden Hum become a hit.
June 01, 2018: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- Because it was this song released around this time in 1991 that was one of the first songs I'd hum along to when working in Gibraltar, where I spent four months improving my Spanish.