June 30, 2017: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I think many people can appreciate the angry vibe of the song, and its message of feeling that you need someone even if your relationship with them is failing or broken. In the song she says that she doesn't understand why she stays to just watch the other person 'burn' something that was important to them. "I don't know why I stick around to watch you burn our bridges down" and then she realizes "Now I'm standing underneath the water that was under me". I feel that this song could appeal to many people, even those who don't usually listen to pop, because the whole song is angry and slightly sad instead of being watered down like most pop music.
Preferred Date: June 30, 2017 (This month is full of dates that are important to me and I would love for this song to be SOTD.)
June 29, 2017: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- This song literally changed my life. The lyrics are very meaningful. One of my favorite songs ever.
June 28, 2017: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- This song always helps to change my bad mood every time I listen to it.
June 27, 2017: by
- Nominated by Hornean.
- This song is nominated for the 20th anniversary of the animated Disney film, Hercules.
Preferred Date: June 27, 2017
June 26, 2017: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominate this song because I love it, and because me and my friend did a karaoke to it earlier
June 25, 2017: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- I grew up with Loggins and Messina and they are a great group. Saw them in Buckhead, Georgia and never knew there was a violin in the band. It rained on us outdoors at that concert but we had the best time. Sailin' the Wind is just one more great song by them!
June 24, 2017: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I love this song! My dad used to listen to it all of the time and it became one of my favorites.
June 23, 2017: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominate this song because I was 15 when I first heard this and it made me who I am
June 22, 2017: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- Because in Cape Town we have a water crisis and the dams are almost empty and it is raining today (March 15, 2017) since a very long time!!! And, of course, it is the month of March...
June 21, 2017: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- It has great lyrics and a great melody, and I can't stop listening to it.
June 20, 2017: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song because it demonstrates the intensity of the passion of Christ
Preferred Date: June 20, 2017 (My wife's birthday)
June 19, 2017: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- Absolutely beautiful song from a band that deserves much more attention than it gets. One of my favorite songs, if not my most favorite.
June 18, 2017: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominate this song because it touches my heart, it makes me feel just how I feel when I have the great privilege of walking these very streets and alleyways.
June 17, 2017: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- This is what the broken need to hear. God's children, beaten up but not surrendering.
June 16, 2017: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominated this song because it is a really good song and has some personal meaning to me.
June 15, 2017: by
- Nominated by Choocolatiah.
- Despite that it's quite a short length, it was able to convey the raw emotions through its penetrating lyrics.
June 14, 2017: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominated this song because it is one of the greatest and longest Prog songs ever!
June 13, 2017: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- Beautiful, hopeful and compassionate. Serenades sadness to joy, makes my whole being smile. R Sinai
June 12, 2017: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- I nominated this song because of the sheer "sunny" happy, go lucky feel of the song. The melody, the dancing percussions and happy guitar strumming away just exude a sweet sound of a easy going, happy life. All in all, it's a "feel good" song!
June 11, 2017: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I am a great fan of Arijit Singh. I love the lyrics of the song.
June 10, 2017: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominated this song as the song of the past 5 years of my life because it rings through to every moment of it. Thank you Sister Machine Gun for putting place and point in perspective.
June 09, 2017: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- For the International Women's Day (March 8, 2017), this song would be perfect, especially for the Balkan area
June 08, 2017: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I have loved it from the first time I heard it 45 years ago!
June 07, 2017: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I love the chorus and the lyrics. This song is special. There's something different that makes it best from the rest for me.
June 06, 2017: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- This is one of the best songs I have ever heard. It really shows some of Jesus and his power. My ballet teacher is choreographing to this song and I really feel like God comes down as we dance.
June 05, 2017: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- It's just awesome to listen to. I love the sentiment and techno.
June 04, 2017: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It is so beautiful and moving, the song motivates a cirque that requires so much skill and the beauty of the song adds to the power, suspense, and thrill of the act
June 03, 2017: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- It's a dark and beautiful love story. It's dramatic, with powerful riffs and an excellent vocal melody
June 02, 2017: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominated this song because I have God helping me find me after my husband, my best friend committed suicide on August 8, 2016. In my growth with my lord who is the only way for me to live. They don't know. Thank you Lord 🙏🏾 You and I will get through😢
June 01, 2017: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- This song expresses the prayer in my heart for the little girl in my life who has anxiety so bad that for two years she hardly left her bedroom but to run to the bathroom and run back. She is now back in school and handling her anxiety much better, but the prayer and hope in my heart is that the Lord will still guide her soul to a place of peace and safety so that she will feel safe enough to tackle day-to-day tasks and not run back into her bedroom for days at a time.