August 31, 2017: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominate this song because of its influence on dance music and representation of a subject matter that rarely is on the consciousness of music listeners in a fun, funky, high energy way. Telex makes you want to defect to Russia and forget any thoughts other than it's a cool funky destination. The Accent, Brigit Bardot????? C'mon????
August 30, 2017: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- Best song that promotes values that are fading fast and that we'll miss when gone
August 29, 2017: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- The most beautiful song I have ever heard in my life!!! Krishna Das... you are amazing! This song brought tears to my eyes!
August 28, 2017: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- It embraces people's fandoms! It's good and funny and sheds light on something that has helped people in so many ways.
August 27, 2017: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- It's funky, cool, has a real meaning behind the lyrics and has burns hotter than a Brand ult.
Preferred Date: August 27, 2017 (first year anniversary)
August 26, 2017: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- Because Stevie Ray Vaughan wrote this song, lyrics and music and it came from his heart. The world truly lost that fateful day. 😢😥😔🎸
Preferred Date: August 26, 2017
August 25, 2017: by
- Nominated by DropletKloud.
- I think this song tells a really realistic tale of a woman sacrificing so much just for her lover, being blind to all his flaws, only to be ignored constantly. She is physically hurting herself for the sake of love, but the guy doesn't notice and even refuses to look at her. In the end, all their memories are gone. It reflects on toxic relationships, which can be a serious problem. The song gives off a really sweet vibe, like how said relationships look perfect on the outside. But when delve deeper, it's very disturbing. I just love this song so much too!
August 24, 2017: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It reminds you to live in the moment because tomorrow may not be promised
August 23, 2017: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- Honestly? I'm drunk and I lived it, it's a great song all around but, personally, that's my reason.
August 22, 2017: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- Its beauty... the fingerpicking of a nylon string guitar. Its ominousness.
August 21, 2017: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- Underrated and deep, vocals at times sound like Dan Haseltine of Jars of Clay.
August 20, 2017: by
- Nominated by Timmy101.
- Because it's an awesome song. Better In The Dark is extremely catchy, and is definitely one of my favorite Dio songs.
August 19, 2017: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- It is one of the best songs ever written. Plus it sounds good and has a good harmony.
August 18, 2017: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- It's a very funky jam. A perfect song for jamming out.
August 17, 2017: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominated the song because of its relevance and significance to today's society.
August 16, 2017: by
- Nominated by Robotz.
- This song is well written and the guitar licks are infectious, it epitomizes the essence of early 1970s Classic Rock. The Rocking Beat with a Soulful feel coupled with Classic Rock Guitar is a winner.
Robert Johnson and Peter French wrote a masterpiece. This song is the epitome of the Classic Power Trio Era. I remember Johnson was in a previous band with Duane Hitchings called Steele.
August 15, 2017: by
- Nominated by Oldiesmann.
- This is a catchy song and an absolutely hilarious parody of the "hipster" culture.
August 14, 2017: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I love the lyrics as they perfectly express my personal attitude toward society
Preferred Date: August 14, 2017 (65th anniversary of my birth)
August 13, 2017: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominate this song because it's a great story. The tune is well written and many people do not know this band yet!
August 12, 2017: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- My sister Audrey's beloved husband just passed away and I hope they meet again..... beautiful song.
Preferred Date: August 12, 2017 (1st. anniversary of Jack C. Gold's passing.)
August 11, 2017: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- Its a beautiful, still song that is written in the peace of God
Preferred Date: August 11, 2017
August 10, 2017: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominated this song because it is lyrical and musical genius
August 09, 2017: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It's awesome and it is about Overwatch and Reaper, the best character in the game.
Preferred Date: August 9, 2017 (My birthday)
August 08, 2017: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominated this song because it's all about summer fun and enjoying yourself.
August 07, 2017: by
- Nominated by Abbacadabra.
- Although the song missed Billboard's Hot 100's top 40, it made it to #4 on the Mainstream Rock chart, and is one of the most popular songs by the band. The lyrics are of an introspective nature based around one's sudden rise to popularity. The song was inducted into the Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2010
August 06, 2017: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- It's clever, it's funny, the lyrics are sooo good and the singer has a wonderful voice. I'd never heard it before but I shall play this song every day from now on.
August 05, 2017: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song, because it very much touches my heart whenever I listen to this song.
August 04, 2017: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- This song has a message we need to hear, with the way things are going today.
August 03, 2017: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- Great voice and a fitting rendition of a great Leonard Cohen song.
August 02, 2017: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominate this song because
A) it totally rocks, and
B) in honor of John Geils who passed this week (on April 11, 2017)
August 01, 2017: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- Great beat, great intro, poetical lyrics. Everything in this song is beautiful. I think it deserves SOTD award