April 30, 2017: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- This song has great rhythm, it's very catchy and my daughter and I love it
April 29, 2017: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- Almost 40 years old and the song is so 'of the time' it could have been written yesterday.
April 28, 2017: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- It explains my current situation and I love this song period.
April 27, 2017: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominate this song because it has a deep meaning and it delves into the problems and real life situations of many people.
April 26, 2017: by
- Nominated by Insomniac313.
- This song is so sweet and has a deep powerful message of love and being together forever
April 25, 2017: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominate this song for the chorus, not so much the verses. And the bass line. The goddamn bass line
April 24, 2017: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- It's simply Godly and brings the exact title of the song to feeling.
April 23, 2017: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominated this song because it's got so much meaning behind it and it's a beautiful song. It's helped me through a lot of times.
April 22, 2017: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It's pretty lit and it's my favorite song. I'd like it to be song of the day for my birthday.
Preferred Date: April 22, 2017 (My birthday)
April 21, 2017: by
- Nominated by Atokami.
- This is a very depressing song about someone losing their lover (death I believe but I'm not sure) and talking about how amazing they were and how much they want to be with them.
April 20, 2017: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominated this song, because the absolute best way to get up in the morning, on your day off of the grinder, watching the sun come up on what is sure to be a beautiful day; is a wake n bake, listening to some of the best music, Nature's beauty, and a nice strong cup of coffee!
Preferred Date: April 20, 2017 (For 04/20/2017!)
April 19, 2017: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- Corb sings about an actual character, (Mr Tschiffely) and his journey from South America to New York City via horseback back in the mid 1920's. A true story!
April 18, 2017: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song because it is the embodiment of the truth - we all need to be recruits of peace.
April 17, 2017: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- I nominated this song because January 27, 2017 was the 50th anniversary of the fire that killed Grissom, Chaffee and White.
April 16, 2017: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I really appreciate this song's gentle soothing rhythms, and the love that is conveyed through the music. Openly it doesn't seem to be a love song, but listening to the music allows you to experience that sense of longing that comes with love.
April 15, 2017: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- Wow John Deacon did an amazing job! He is so awesome and I love him so much! I was depressed today and this song lightened my day. So amazing positive and happy! I love you Queen, I will love you forever! My favourite band of all time!
April 14, 2017: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- This song helped me in that I was chosen to sing praise and worship in the late 90s. Ever since then I've sang in church and consistently on worship teams.
April 13, 2017: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- It's freaking awesome from the styles to the moods to the electronic autoroc, est levin dein muta ya nest Kraftwerkens.
April 12, 2017: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- It makes you nostalgic. Something about the song makes you want to keep you head down and go back in time.
April 11, 2017: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- 'Cause I've been with this for 16 years and he still doesn't know what kind of a woman I am to him and it hurts that the man you've been for a long long time don't know who you really are. It's a waste of my time over these years I had with him.
April 10, 2017: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominated this song, because... I love Sufism. It has a deep philosophical meaning. It blazes a fire of agony due to separation in the listener's heart by picturing what happens when somebody gets apart from the lover. In Sufism, that lover is God.
April 09, 2017: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It's simple and very beautiful. The words suit my husband and myself perfectly.
April 08, 2017: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- Simple lyrics, laid back with an intense meaning of how much I remember from high school.....
April 07, 2017: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- It's rhythmic & lyrical appeal that enthrals & soothes ones' heart & soul.
April 06, 2017: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- Cool song, cool song, cool song. It's angry and it's cool, and I feel like this is about a girl-loving girl, which is already a great reason. Please choose it?
Preferred Date: April 6, 2017 (My birthday)
April 05, 2017: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- It is a song that is timeless but also given, for a time, such as this.
April 04, 2017: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- Mojo is awesome, because the lyrics are genius and the music is groovy and danceable and Mike Patton is one of the best singer in our world!!!
April 03, 2017: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominated this song because it took a lot of effort, but I could finally perfect this song in voice, so I could learn it on guitar. This is a great song and you have all the correct lyrics.
April 02, 2017: by
- Nominated by Cubs Fan.
- Until very recently, the only parody artist of whom I'd really been aware was
; but upon discovering ApologetiX, I've really enjoyed some of their songs. 's " " has been my favorite song for some time now, and their humorous take on it can't help but make me smile.
April 01, 2017: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominated this song, because I love this song and I would like to share it with others as song of the day and I hope that everybody will like it as we all love Annie