| It has been requested that this page be reviewed and edited to fix any errors, omissions, or formatting issues.|
To find all pages with this request, please see Category:Requests For Edits.
Reason: some tracks are by other artists, per dg. Please assign accordingly
Album by Buck Owens.
The correct title of this article is Country Hit Maker #1. Some symbols have been changed to their equivalent word due to technical restrictions.
- Down on the Corner of Love
- There Goes My Love
- Above and Beyond featuring Tommy Hill
- The House Down the Block
- Under the Influence of Love by Cowboy Copas
- It Don't Show on Me by Cowboy Copas
- Foolin' Around by Eddie Wilson
- Right After the Dance
- Excuse Me (I Think I've Got a Heartache)
- Loose Talk (with Dottie West and Cowboy Copas)
- Mental Cruelty (with Rose Maddox)
- Sweethearts in Heaven
- You're for Me
- Blue Love
- Please Don't Take Her from Me
- Three Dimension Love
- Why Don't Mommy Stay With Daddy and Me
- When I Hold You
- That Ain't Right Baby
- Leavin' Dirty Tracks
Buck Owens / Harlan Howard
This album is a compilation of tracks whose lyricist/composer is Buck Owens, but on this release some are performed by other artists.
Community content is available under Copyright unless otherwise noted.